On the road again




Now it's confirmed. I'm definitely nuts. A great two days of fattening and the invitation to stay as long as I wanted. A couple of fun kids to play with. Beautiful house. Soft bed. More food than even I need.  Unbelievably generous hosts (sister Ann and her husband Dirk). And I leave. And it's raining out. And it's cold. Definitely nuts.
And of course who knows what the plan is. No point looking back at the past notes to figure out what it is. I don't think I've kept the same plan for 24 hours yet. But, the ride in the cold and wet this morning took me to Peggy's Cove and then back almost to my sister's before heading away again to Graves Island Provincial Park. A sane person would have bailed...headed back to comfort, dried out and tried again tomorrow. The last plan had me heading for Cape Breton to the north. Now I'm heading south.  I'll spend a few days cruising around central Nova Scotia including catching some tides on the north shore.....at least that's the plan until I change it tomorrow.
But all is good. I'm drying out. Relatively warm. The campsite is set up. And I have restocked my food supply. I'm in the Park welcome centre with wifi and all sorts of resources to help me make my next plan .

Comments

  1. Woohoo! Living life to its fullest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like quite the adventure. Safe travels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like quite the adventure. Safe travels

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment